Vragen? Bel ons: 0229 84 43 50 | Whatsapp: 06 31 77 86 69 | E-mail: email@example.com
Compatible with all DSM2 and DSMX aircraft radios.
The Power Up RD610 2.4 ghz 6 channel receiver is compatible with all DSM2 and DSMX aircraft radios. It's small size and light weight makes it ideal for small air frames. Range is 2500 feet or more with proper installation.
*This receiver features a satellite port which will permit the installation of an expansion satellite receiver for increased range.
Important things to remember when installing and using any 2.4ghz receiver:
-- Keep away from other electrical components, such as the Motor, ESC and servos. -- Turn on your transmitter before connecting power to the receiver (except when binding). -- Provide reliable power to the receiver. -- Carefully check all connections. -- Perform a range check, as described in your transmitter manual.
The channel ports on this receiver are designed to accept Universal "S" connectors (JR connectors) and provide a very secure fit. You may use Futaba connectors with this receiver, but you will need to shave the tabs off the side of the Futaba connectors in order to make them fit.
INITIAL BINDING INSTRUCTIONS (please also check the instructions included with your transmitter):
1. Insert Bind Pug into the Batt/Bind port.
2. Apply power to the receiver, either through an ESC connected to the throttle port, or a separate UBEC or receiver battery connected to any open port. A light will blink, indicating that the receiver is in bind mode.
3. Press and hold the bind button of your transmitter while turning on the transmitter. Hold the bind button for up to 10 seconds, until the light in the receiver remains solid on.
4. Remove the bind plug. The receiver is now ready to use, and should not need re-binding when used for subsequent flights.
BINDING WITH FAIL-SAFE:
*Be sure that the control surfaces on your plane are aligned correctly and your servos are set to neutral before setting failsafe. Also be sure that they throttle stick on your transmitter is set in neutral.
1. Insert the Bind Plug into the Bind Port.
2. Apply power to the receiver, either through an ESC connected to the throttle port, or a separate UBEC or receiver battery connected to any open port. A light will begin blinking, indicating that the receiver is in bind mode.
3. Remove the Bind Plug from the receiver. The light will continue to blink.
4. Press and hold the bind button on your transmitter while turning on the transmitter. Hold the bind button for up to 10 seconds, until the light in the receiver remains solid on and you have servo control.
To test the fail-safe function, power on your receiver and transmitter as though ready for flight; test the control surfaces of your aircraft by moving the transmitter sticks back an forth. Stand some distance away from the model, then turn off the power on your transmitter; the control surfaces will automatically return to the position in which they were when you set the fail-safe bind (preferably neutral, as suggested above).
Dimensions: 33mm x 21mm x 12mm
Dual antennae: 23mm each
Weight: 5.6 grams
Operating Voltage: 4.8v - 8.4v
6 Channels: Auxilliary, Gear, Rudder, Elevator, Aileron, Throttle, plus battery/bind port.
Satellite Port: Yes
Range: 800M+ (2500+ feet)/Full Range
Compatible with DSM2 and DSMX aircraft radio and module systems.
This receiver is compatible with Spektrum DSM2 amd DSMX radios, but it is not a Spektrum brand receiver. The Spektrum brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobbies USA.
John Raedeckerhof 118
1628 ZD HOORN
Copyright © 2013-2021 Rotorworld.nl